Thursday, September 11, 2008

Accessories


One of my favorite lines from one of my fave movies (Steel Magnolias) is "The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize." Well I don't think we have to worry about Avery's ability to accessorize - last night after she was fast asleep, no doubt dreaming about her next fashionable conquest, I went in her room to turn off her lamp and out of the corner of my eye I noticed in the window seal she had lined up her trophies and had accessorized each player with a heart sticker - see photo. It just warms my heart to think about her ability to brighten her little world with some cheap heart stickers (I believe they are left over from Valentine's Day! Did I also mention that she is my little pack rat?)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That is too funny! I guess now that she's a soccer star she realizes what heart it take to play! :)