Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things...

1. I have only worked for one employer since graduating from college - if you don't count the one year I wasted time "working" for my Papa!
2. I never had cavities until my last dentist visit (at 37 yrs old) and then I had 9
3. I had all 9 cavities filled without any numbing medicine
4. I had a miscarriage before I had Tee
5. I have an obsession with house floor plans - I study them, cut them out of Sou Living or anywhere else I see them
6. In my mind I am 5'8", 120 lbs. and very organized
7. I don't own a full length mirror
8. I have an obsession with designer jeans - I have a very small collection
9. I feel that I am very fortunate - we have a good life
10. I listen to Tee's Jonas Bros cd in my car - when I'm alone!
11. My dog Daisy thinks I'm the greatest, the feeling is mutual
12. I nursed my children for a total of 23 months - collectively
13. I check 3 websites daily - multiple times - Foxs news, People, Usmagazine
14. Among my many obsessions is the Caylee/Casey Anthony murder/homicide case
15. I have been to 7 countries outside of the US- Canada, Bahamas, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland
16. I feel beyond fortunate to have a boy and a girl, still can't believe it turned out that way
17. I Love Love Love to watch my children play sports
18. I have a degree in Social Work - that I have never used
19. I knew that I would marry Travis not long after we first met
20. I have a list of movies that I will watch over and over again - it includes but is not limited to 27 Dresses and When Harry Met Sally
21. I can't function without order - very difficult to achieve with 2 children and a full time job
22. I don't like to cook, but love to eat!
23. I like any type of shopping except grocery shopping
24. I delivered both of my children within about 10 minutes of starting to push
25. Sometimes I feel like I wasted the first few years of my kids lives being overwhelmed and exhausted. Nothing like Mommy guilt!

2 comments:

TonyaB said...

First, why did you have them filled without medication? Second, I didn't know you were such a world traveler... Learn something new every day.

TonyaB said...

I laugh every time I see that banana sticking up. It is such a sweet pic of Landon, but then that banana is just screaming for attention.