Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Economic Stimulus Plan

With all this talk about the economic crisis, I am having an uncontrollable urge to single handidly try to revive the retail market! I don't know what it is about someone (or more like my bank balance) telling me that I can't spend any money, but I just get the sudden urge to remodel the kitchen, finish the bonus room and redecorate the kids rooms - all this weekend! What could I do to quench my desire for some retail therapy? I say it involves my laundry room piggy bank and my favorite overpriced clothing boutique and a pair of 7 for all mankind jeans! Bravo to me I have just done my part to stimulate the economy!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I don't really see how the economy could need more stimulating-when I look at my checkbook it seems like every dollar I make goes to Target, Kroger, and Wal-Mart! I think the problem must be with how few dollars I have to spend-do you think they could come up with a plan to fix that? :)

Amy said...

Beckie- I am totally with you on this. We are absolutely broke, and I'm shopping for a new greyhound to adopt. Somehow I don't think that's really going to help the economy. Sure makes me grin, though :)