Thursday, August 7, 2008

Basket Case

I have a basket of clean laundry sitting in my living room floor. It has been there for about 4 days now. This basket has come to symbolize the state of my life. I just keep looking at it like maybe one day I will walk into the living room and the clothes will have magically folded themselves. No such luck. I decided yesterday after having a conversation with my amateur psychologist husband that maybe I'm in a somewhat depressed state! Travis refers to this as a minor depressive episode - his recommendation - get yourself together! Easy for him to say! So yesterday I went home and folded the clothes, maybe today I will put them away.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mine get folded, but we get dressed "out of the basket".

GiGi said...

Don't feel so bad. I have three baskets on the love seat. I don't think we have even sat on that love seat all summer due to the laundry baskets new home.

Kristy said...

I can certainly identify with getting dressed "out of the basket". My children look for clothes to wear by getting them out of the pile instead of out of the drawer.