Monday, August 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My friend Amy Hiley has tagged me to list 6 things about myself that people don't already know. This is proving to be a difficult task for me since it takes about 5 minutes of being around me to know just about everything there is to know! So I'll try...

1) I never had a boyfriend in high school or college that I didn't cheat on! (this one has caused me to do some serious self evaluation!)

2) I was silently disappointed when I found out my first born was not a girl!(now everyone delete this one so that my precious Tee doesn't see it)

3) I obsessively check websites - foxnews, people, msn, etc - like maybe there might be some earth shattering event that has occured since the last time I checked 30 minutes before!

4) Speaking of obsessing - I feel guilty about almost everything I eat - I know I'm sure I need therapy over this one.

5) I have a Social Work degree - which I have never used in my career.

6) I traveled around Europe for 3 weeks after college - backpack, no bathing, Eurorail, hostel sleeping style - and have realized how much I underappreciated the whole experience - Youth is definitely wasted on the young!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome...I love it. It's a whole new side of Beckie, but I have to admit that I knew one of those. The rest are a complete shock! Backpacking across Europe...???Really...???

Kristy said...

Beckie-
Now I find myself checking blogs that way-as if all anybody has to do is update their blogs!
I can sympathize about the babe girl-I remember a tear or two on the table when my sonogram with Garrett showed a boy. Then I felt so guilty because it was a healthy baby but just not a girl. :) At least we both got one eventually!

Unknown said...

Those are great! I would have loved to have seen you doing the whole backpacking thru Europe thing.