Friday, August 22, 2008

Brett Farve - you can relax! David Beckham watch out!

Well, on a lighter note, Tee has decided to focus his athletic prowess on travel baseball this fall instead of football. We had been toying with the idea that he could do both, because you know that every 8 year old needs to have some sort of sports practice every day of the week! But after a much needed reality check, we decided that one sport per child per season is enough. So for this year, Brett Favre, your job is secure with the Jets, Tee is off the field - for now!

My sweet Avery - God Bless her, is trying her hand - or shall I say foot at soccer. Now no one at my house has ever played, coached, or even watched soccer so this one ought to be fun! She is all about accessories so I'm hoping that the shin guards and cute soccer ball hair ribbons will keep her focused on her game! She really is fast and aggressive on the baseball field, but she just really doesn't love it - so I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, she will fall in love with it and can fulfill my desire to be a true soccer mom!

No comments: