Friday, August 22, 2008

That's What Friends Are For

I know - I too have Dionne Warwick crooning in my head! I have experienced the most amazing outpouring of friendship over that past 48 hours. The phone calls, text messages, ya'll are just too much! I spent the majority of the first 10 years of my married life trying to make us look like one of the stickers you see on the back of a minivan - you know with the stick people - Mom, Dad, two kids and some sort of animal or two? But when you open the sliding van door - there's a whole bunch of crap that's just cluttering up the inside. We all have our clutter, some just more cluttered than others. Right now we are in the process of cleaning out the van. I got an encouraging phone call from Mr. Clutter this morning, he had been to church to see Charlie, the Celebrate Recovery pastor and so here we go - One Day at a Time...

No comments: